44,000 Hours. 300 Edgy Conversations. Later.
Last week I wrote my 300th post here on the Edge of Explosion.
It’s been 5 years worth of work. And a heck of a lot of Red Bull.
And unlike my usual penchant for pushing full tilt forward, it felt right to stop and look back. To take a moment and learn from the moments that inspired 300 edgy conversations.
And so here are a few thoughts in looking back:
3 of My Favorites:
These are my all-time favorites. Sometimes popular to you.
- Wrong, Stupid, and Half as Bright as You (link)
- The Ultimate Guide to Handling Stupid People (link)
- When you Make the Choice to Be Awesome (link)
BONUS: Pain: How to Look Past the Shadows on the Wall (link)
3 Most Popular:
These are the posts that you have enjoyed most. Thanks for the comments and the retweets.
- 50 Things Successful People Have in Common (link)
- 8 Paths to Domination and 1 Big Way to Fail (link)
- Survival, Dreams, and Avoiding the Bad Stuff (link)
BONUS: Passive Aggression is Stealing your Dreams (link)
3 Best Stories:
These posts have the best true stories that I have enjoyed sharing.
- How Tough (Really) Are You (link)
- The Plan is Really Your Success (link)
- The Will To Win: C’est pour toi, Maman (link)
BONUS: 8 Paths to Domination and 1 Big Way to Fail (link)
3 Edgiest Rants:
Yeah. Sometimes being edgy means you might lose your cool.
- Your Call is Making me Angry (link)
- Stolen Shoes and Bad Movie Mojo (link)
- How GMC Lost my Million Dollar Business (link)
BONUS: Josh, Land Rovers, and the “Numbers Game” (link)
3 Techie Favorites:
The nerdy stuff
- 6 Awesomely Edgy Technologies You’ve Never Heard About Before. (link)
- Use Liaise. Get Things Done. (link)
- Quantcast Profiles your Audience (link)
BONUS: Batchbook Reinvents CRM. (link)
I am a different person than I was 44,000 hours ago when I started writing this blog.
Edgy has become less angry and more empathetic.
I can’t wait to see what “edgy” means another 262 weeks from now.
In the meanwhile, share this blog with a friend, sign up for the weekly newsletter, get involved in something extreme — just don’t give up or give up.
Not Getting The
Results You Want?
Our marketing gets 500 times better results than industry average.Find Out More »
An Edgy Audit Helps You Understand Your Business Strengths And Weaknesses.Take The Audit »