You’re Not As Free As You Pretend To Be.
We all like to believe that we’re free to make our own choices. It’s a belief that has driven ambition and conflict since the beginning of time.
As humans we expect freedom. We demand it. The need to be free is wired into the core of our psyche as people.
The struggle for freedom is a pursuit that crosses nationality, gender, race, or financial status.
We want to be free.
But is that really true? You can’t deny the visceral emotion rooted within each of us that demands equality and independence. A fair chance.
And yet despite the raw and gritty passion that consumes our pursuit of freedom, we are often ensnared by our own inadequacies.
We aren’t free of fear or doubt. We aren’t free of selfish intentions and cruel reaction. We aren’t free of pride or prejudice or pretension.
And that spoils our outcomes. It cripples our results. It subjugates us to a life of underperformance and myopic ambition.
We look inward for satisfaction when unshackled peace is found by looking outward at how we can bring kindness and a helping hand to those imprisoned by vice and bad consequence.
We aren’t free.
We’re enslaved by the chains of our own doing.
- We could be kind. We just choose not to.
- We could put in more effort. We just choose not to.
- We could be giving. We just choose not to.
- We could be disciplined. We just choose not to.
- We could ignore the crowd. We just choose not to.
- We could dream big. We just choose not to.
- We could not let fear consume us. We just choose not to.
- We could take the first step. We just choose not to.
- We could be honest. We just choose not to.
And it holds us captive.
We need to be free.
Unlock your mind. Free your soul. Rise above your inhibitions.
And live free of vice and fear of failure.
Your life is too valuable to live enslaved to pettiness and pouting.
Throw off the chains you’ve created for yourself.
Be amazing. Don’t doubt the power of “you”.
Be free. Or die trying.
Not Getting The
Results You Want?
Our marketing gets 500 times better results than industry average.Find Out More »
An Edgy Audit Helps You Understand Your Business Strengths And Weaknesses.Take The Audit »