26 Radical Beliefs of Super-Star Business Leaders.
- Just because you aren’t sure what to do doesn’t mean you shouldn’t do anything.
- The daily grind is better than being run over.
- Being a “nut job” is a just matter of everyone else’s limited perspective
- Limits are for ordinary people. Rules are for everyone.
- Bravado isn’t the same as bravery.
- There will always be someone telling you that “you’ve got it all wrong.”
- Experience is what you earn right after you need it.
- Success always takes a lot more effort than you think is necessary.
- Authenticity is an action verb.
- You’re always wrong until you’re right.
- Conquest is a contact sport. So is culture change.
- Revenge is good motivation. A dream is better motivation.
- You can always be better. You might never be the best ever though.
- If you don’t trust your gut who else should?
- Curiosity is the gateway to breakthrough.
- Everything that happens is an opportunity. Whining hides that from view.
- Being reliable is a good religion.
- Small things get bigger faster then you can make the big things small again.
- Anyone who calls themselves a guru isn’t one.
- The more logical your business plan is, the less likely it is to change the world.
- Better questions are better than better answers.
- Passive aggression is nether passive nor aggressive.
- Persistence is the biggest difference maker.
- You can’t “do what it takes” and still lose. So do what it takes.
- What you get is what they see and what they’ll want to get for themselves.
- Behind every smile is a wounded warrior looking for a reason to fight for you.
Not Getting The
Results You Want?
Our marketing gets 500 times better results than industry average.Find Out More »
An Edgy Audit Helps You Understand Your Business Strengths And Weaknesses.Take The Audit »