Successful people are productive. They get things done. Regardless of what is going on in the world around them, they just keep moving forward.
They find a way to do more than everyone else around them.
One of the reasons why is that they use smart tools and creative technology to do more with less.
“THERE ARE A LOT OF GREAT TOOLS OUT THERE THAT CAN DO WONDERS FOR YOUR BUSINESS (AND YOUR PRODUCTIVITY). BUT THERE ARE A FEW TOOLS THAT HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO TAKE YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL.”
A lot of precious time can be wasted trying to find the right productivity tools — taking you away from doing the exact thing you are on a mission to do — get things done.
You might not have heard of any of these before, but you need to jump in and check out these productivity tools:
AUTO CAPTURE AND A.I.
- Whipnote.com [link] — Whipnote is the Artificially Intelligent personal assistant you always wanted. It goes into your meetings and takes notes for you. It transcribes every bit of the conversation so you never have to ask someone to repeat themselves.
- Clarke.ai [link] — Clarke is similar to Whipnote in that he (Clarke) quietly joins your meetings and takes note. Instead of transcribing verbatim, Clarke makes bullet points of notes and recommends the next steps of action to be taken, leaving you to be able to be in the present moment in the meeting instead of scrambling to keep up.
AUDIO & VIDEO CREATION
- Showbox.com [link] — Showbox is a cloud-based video creator. It helps you create high-quality videos while helping you target your ideal audience. Not only that, Showbox allows you to engage your audience and helps them make their own high-quality videos that promote your brand while still leaving you in control. And since 80% of the internet ads will be video based in the next year, this is a great place to start.
- Landr.com [link] — Whether you are in the music industry or just want to produce a quality podcast, Landr is the tool for you. You get quality mastering without having to give up an arm (or a leg). Plus, it’s user-friendly. Although it’s not a free tool, it will save you loads of time and money in the long run.
- Illustrio.com [link] — Illustrio is a super cool (super free) icon library. You can peruse their database and choose from any of the thousands of icons they have for free. Then to add to the awesomeness, you can change the color of the icons to your brand’s color scheme to use on your website or newsletter or whatever other thing your heart desires. Did I mention that it’s free?
- BoxBrownie.com [link] — If you are in real estate of any kind, Box Brownie is a game changer. It gives you floor plans and 3D renders at a great price with a super quick turnaround (less than 48 hours). And to top it all off, this service even offers furniture placement in your render, which is a great selling point for buyers who need a little inspiration to see the bigger picture.
EMAILS & CAMPAIGNING
- Seamless.ai [link] — Seamless takes the hair pulling and dreading out of prospecting and relationship building via email. It does require a license, but it’s absolutely worth its weight in gold. With Seamless, you just download the chrome extension and you can create lists just by searching. Seamless helps you find contact info such as email and phone numbers, but it even goes a step further and will even search for prospects likes and dislikes allowing you to personalize your contact with them.
- Spreadsheetbooster.com [link] — Spreadsheet booster collects data from a number of sites including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, YouTube, Tumblr, Pinterest to help you quickly gather the information you need without spending hours in front of your computer. It’s currently only compatible with your Google spreadsheets but it’s worth porting over your excel until they get it up and running on that side.
- Eclincher.com [link] — Eclincher is your one stop shop for all your social media marketing needs (that’s why there it’s the only one on this list). You can schedule posts, recycle content, monitor keywords and hashtags, and engage with your followers on a daily basis on all Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google+ and LinkedIn. Instead of spending way too much time each day, you can sit down and schedule your posts for the whole week while still looking like you are doing the most!
- Brain.fm [link] — Brain.fm is music created by scientists for all of us who need focus, clarity, meditation, or just need to sleep. You can get the boost you need in as little as fifteen minutes. You pick the mental state you need to focus on and let the music do the rest. This is a must download app. If you haven’t downloaded it yet, you should do it now. Before you even read #11.
- EDGY Tab [link] — The EDGY Tab is my brainchild so, of course, I think it’s worth mentioning again. This tool is easy to download and free. Just add it to your chrome extension from the store and every time you open a new tab, before you put in a web address, you will get a daily dose of AWESOMENESS. Snippets of inspiration. Doses of encouragement. A daily pat on the bum, if you will.
Find a few of these that seem to fill holes in your current productivity. Give them a try. See what works.
What didn’t make it on our list that is a favorite productivity tool of yours?