You can’t change the world without polarizing the people you run into — your friends, your community, and even your “not so much” fans. Polarization creates “sides”. It’s the line in the sand that says “either you are with me or not”. And it’s tough being the person who is polarizing. Here is your guarantee: someone will always hate you. Not just dislike you. Not even disagree with you. Hate your guts!
And then you have some great friends who are the polar opposites… They defend you to a fault. They stand by you when no else does. They are your brothers. They are the people that help you change the world.
To change the world you need to polarize!
The opposite is to paralyze… It’s a middle-of-the-road-please-don’t-be-angry-at-me position that results only in drama. So don’t be afraid to polarize (just don’t paralyze):
- Be obsessively passionate… AND
- Avoid needing to compromise…
To hear more helpful “polarizing” topics, sign up to attend my FREE webcast on Wednesday, July 1, 2009, 11:00AM Pacific / 2:00PM Eastern. It’s going to be fun.
Here’s the first glance at what we will be talking about:
- Stupid Is The New Relevant: Generate sales by being genuinely memorable
- Check It While You Wreck it: Effectively and efficiently manage your channel and business reputation worldwide and LIVE
- Forget Your PDA Batteries: The tools you use to communicate matter!
- Stop Selling Lemonade: Empathize with your target with your messaging
- Drink Your Coffee Hot: Maximize your channel marketing to sales handoff