- Just because social media is free doesn’t mean it get you results.
- You have to change the lingo before you can close the deal.
- The only way to get buyers to care about you is to care about them first.
- If you market like a person you have a better chance of getting people to buy.
- You don’t have to build rapport to build trust. Chit-chat is overrated.
- Working smarter is a result of hard work; not a replacement for it.
- “Apologies” and “Thank You’s” are the best way to create a conversation on your terms.
- Spend less time networking and handing out business cards. Be amazing. People will find you.
- Once you provide the answer people stop listening. Leave clues instead.
- Stop prospecting so much. You get sloppy over time. And often seem like a jerk.
- The data doesn’t always tell you if what you’re doing is successful.
And since we are on the subject, here are a few more:
- You don’t need permission to start marketing to a prospect.
- Being “professional” is key to getting prospects to want to do business with you.
- Great marketing content should be recycled into other marketing content.
- Ironically, the quickest way to become an experts is to defy industry experts.
What can you start doing differently today?