- Take them for granted.
- Forget to love them.
- Overcharge and under-deliver.
- Never admit you make mistakes.
- Let them make mistakes.
- Not having their back.
- Thinking of yourself first.
- Stop following up or following through.
- Say too few “Thank You’s”
- Forget the good times.
- Convince them to bet too big, too fast.
- Fake that you care.
- Run away from conflict.
- Allow them to be passive aggressive.
- Pretend like you understand when you don’t.
- Waste more of their time.
- Let them go to voicemail.
- Schedule meetings “just because”.
- Not take the blame.
- Demand “fairness”.
- Pout, pity, or panic.
- Stop paying attention when they talk.
- Forget to obsess about the details.
- Not walk in their shoes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Wanna talk about it?
We love awesome insights from people who are on a mission to accomplish big dreams. Leave a comment. Build a relationship. Level-up with free, elite training. It's more than talk -- it's a lifestyle and a group of people encouraging you every step of the way.