- Sometimes your best effort isn’t good enough to land you the deal.
- You can’t learn if you aren’t willing to listen.
- The only way to get other people to care about you is to care about them first.
- You can’t find opportunities for success if you aren’t looking for them.
- Just because social media is free doesn’t mean it gets you results.
- You have to change the conversation before you can close the deal.
- The difference between success and failure is just a decision to keep trying.
- If you market like a “person” you have a better chance of getting people to buy.
- Just because all your competitors are doing it doesn’t mean you should too.
- You don’t have to build rapport to build trust. Chit-chat is overrated.
- Pretending like you never make mistakes doesn’t make it so.
- Working smarter is a result of hard work; not a replacement for it.
- Your big moment usually comes before you’re ready for it.
- “Apologies” and “Thank Yous” are the best way to create a conversation on your terms.
- You have to give a lot to get a lot.
- Spend less time networking and handing out business cards. Be amazing. People will find you.
- Once you provide the answer people stop listening. Leave clues instead.
- There is no easy way out for big problems; but there is always a way out.
- Negativity isn’t reality. Not for you. Not for your critics.
- You don’t need permission to start marketing to a prospect.
- Being “professional” is key to getting prospects to want to do business with you.
- Working smart will get you more applause. Working hard will get more done in the long run.
- Sometimes bad things happen to good people with great strategies.
- Just because it hasn’t worked out already doesn’t mean that it won’t ever.
- Anything that is easy to do isn’t going to lead to success.
- Ironically, the quickest way to become an expert is to defy industry experts.
- The number of people who believe in you doesn’t correlate to your chances of success.
- Being the smartest person in the room doesn’t necessarily make you rich or wise.
- You don’t have to be “up for the job” to finish the job.
- If you haven’t failed a lot, you probably aren’t going to win a lot.
- Experience is what you get just after you need it.
Wanna talk about it?
We love awesome insights from people who are on a mission to accomplish big dreams. Leave a comment. Build a relationship. Level-up with free, elite training. It's more than talk -- it's a lifestyle and a group of people encouraging you every step of the way.