Life is a battle. What are you bringing to the fight?
- Bring dedication. — Care more about you, your vision, and the world you want to live in.
- Bring direction. — Come with a plan. Speak with a vision. Lead with confidence.
- Bring diligence. — Stop accepting the status quo. Do you your research. Fight for your dreams.
- Bring discipline. — Do what’s hard when no one is watching. Keep getting back up when you get knocked down.
- Bring discretion. — Morals matter. Do what’s right even when it costs you. Stop following the crowd.
- Bring diplomacy. — Being stern doesn’t mean you have license to wound with your words. Practice kindness patiently.
- Bring dimension. — Stop being a copycat. Learn new skills. Be relentless about pushing your own limits.
- Bring dignity. — Don’t slouch your back or your morals. Live with class, compassion, and courage.
- Bring diversion. — Be interesting. Care about other people. Have manners. Get cultured. Respect what’s different.
- Bring divulsion. — Speak with candor. Stop telling white lies. Practice honesty. No one likes a “faker”.
Bring life the best you.
Bring it every day. Week day. Weekend. Holiday.
Bring it while you’re sleeping, eating, running, talking — while you’re living.
It won’t often be easy, fun, or what comes naturally. But it is what brings you the results that you want.