- If you care more about solving pain than selling products you’ll get fewer objections and close deals faster.
- Relationships matter — but demonstrating value matters more.
- Prospecting isn’t something that you do; it is a part of everything that you are — what you say, how you look, and how you make people feel.
- You have to work your strategy (again and again and again and again) before it starts working.
- Today is always the best time to follow up and follow through.
- The right sales tools can help you scale more, but they won’t help prospects know you care more.
- You’re more likely to fail because you’re not mentally, financially, and physically fit rather than because you don’t have the right sales skills.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Wanna talk about it?
We love awesome insights from people who are on a mission to accomplish big dreams. Leave a comment. Build a relationship. Level-up with free, elite training. It's more than talk -- it's a lifestyle and a group of people encouraging you every step of the way.