- Never expect your customers to be as excited about what you were selling as you are.
- Give more value than people pay for and customers will keep paying you long after it seems reasonable.
- A smile or remembering a customer’s name are better sales strategies than offering discounts or flash sales.
- You exist because customers allow you to exist. Never forget that.
- The best customer retention strategy is a great customer service plan.
- Your employees need to believe that what they do is more important than just turning a profit.
- Customers don’t always know what they want — even though they will tell you that they do.
- Just because you have a good idea doesn’t mean that people will automatically buy it. They won’t.
- Outrageous service is the best glue for building sticky customer relationships.
- If you’re selling everything, your customers are buying nothing.
- Trust is easy to lose and hard to build. Think about that before you try to “get rich quick”.
- Customers don’t care about what you get out of the transaction. They just want to feel like they are winners.
- Keep it simple. You don’t get bonus points for making your message complex and confusing.
- It’s hard to go wrong when you stay focused on making sure your customers stay happy.
- The best marketing you can create is another happy customer.
- You’re not giving value if you’re giving digital goods and calling them gifts or rewards.
- The best sales strategy is a great marketing plan and a delightful customer service process.
- Customers only remember what you’ve done for them now. Not all the work you’ve done earning the relationship in the past.
- There’s always a new company or product waiting to deliver happiness to your customers when you no longer think it is a priority.
- No amount of free services or cocktail parties can fix a horrible customer experience with your company.
- Despite an impossibly long list of legitimate excuses, when it comes to relationships: “It’s always your fault”.
- Making customers feel awesome isn’t something that you do, it’s who you are.
- Delivering delightful customer experiences isn’t just about who you hire. It’s about making sure that each encounter is memorable.
- Nothing gets fixed or broken overnight. Things start to break when no one is watching to put them back together.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Wanna talk about it?
We love awesome insights from people who are on a mission to accomplish big dreams. Leave a comment. Build a relationship. Level-up with free, elite training. It's more than talk -- it's a lifestyle and a group of people encouraging you every step of the way.