- Winners don’t make excuses for their mistakes. They learn and grow.
- Winners don’t whine when things don’t go their way. They figure it out anyway.
- Winners don’t copy what other people are doing to be successful. They do their own thing.
- Winners don’t stay down on the ground when they fail. They come back stronger.
- Winners don’t shirk doing the hard work that success demands. They sweat, fight, and bleed.
- Winners don’t adopt the thinking of the status quo. They think for themselves.
- Winners don’t ignore their own weaknesses and bad habits. They fix them.
- Winners don’t pretend like they are perfect. They are focused maniacally on improving.
- Winners don’t look down on others who aren’t winners. They push them to achieve more.
- Winners don’t overlook the details that drive better results. They are deliberate about being better.
- Winners don’t care that other people aren’t encouraging them. They find inner motivation.
- Winners don’t spend time correcting everyone else’s perceptions about them. They focus on being awesome.
- Winners don’t run faster than their support team can keep up. They work as a team player.
- Winners don’t let money make them arrogant or take stupid risks. They stay financially disciplined.
- Winners don’t complain about things that are outside of their control. They focus on action.
- Winners don’t waste their time doing things that don’t matter. They prioritize how they expend their energy.
- Winners don’t try to be good at everything at the same time. They do one thing awesome at a time.
- Winners don’t give up when things get tough. They do the hard things that success demands.
- Winners don’t listen to the doubters, critics, or skeptics. They stay mentally disciplined.
- Winners don’t participate in mediocre activities. They focus their energy on activities that matter.
- Winners don’t gossip, gab, or talk bad about other people unnecessarily. They are kind.
- Winners don’t forget to follow up and follow through on what they promise. They deliver.
- Winners don’t think about defeat or success as final. They continue to set bigger goals.
- Winners don’t blame other people for their own mistakes. They take responsibility for their journey.
- Winners don’t stay complacent with their past success. They push themselves each day.
- Winners don’t let current chaos distract them from future success. They get things done regardless.
- Winners don’t put their ego ahead of achieving epic results. They work on staying humble.
- Winners don’t lose sight of why they are are doing what they are doing. They stay inspired.
- Winners don’t think of themselves as anything other than a winner. They reject negativity.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Wanna talk about it?
We love awesome insights from people who are on a mission to accomplish big dreams. Leave a comment. Build a relationship. Level-up with free, elite training. It's more than talk -- it's a lifestyle and a group of people encouraging you every step of the way.