- Believe that despite your failures and screw-ups in the past you can achieve success if don’t stop trying to get what you want.
- Believe that you need to do something different in you’re life if you want something you have never had before.
- Believe that within you is enough heart and ability to do whatever needs to be done in order to get to where you want to be.
- Believe that no one else has a better formula for success or happiness than you have already figured out for yourself.
- Believe that hard work and focused practice trump degrees, certifications, or using technology to work smart.
- Believe that doing whatever it takes is the bare minimum for what it takes to get to where you want to be.
- Believe that unfair and bad things still happen to good people who don’t deserve those outcomes as the consequences of their actions.
- Believe that you wouldn’t be any more successful if the obstacles in your way right now went away automatically.
- Believe that breakthrough is a direct result of persistence an unbelievable amount of raw human effort.
- Believe that time is the greatest weapon at your disposal. Money and relationships are pretty close behind.
- Believe that other people not believing in you doesn’t mean you’re not going to be fabulously successful.
- Believe that the easy or fast answer is rarely the best way to fix the problems that held you back from success for so long.
- Believe that avoiding negative people is the single most important secret to keeping momentum towards your goals.
- Believe that your hard work and smart decisions are creating progress in your life even if you don’t see any immediate results.
- Believe that you are completely in control of your actions, reactions, and outcomes regardlesss of what happens around you.
- Believe that your real competitor is the person you could be, not the person who looks like they are the best right now.
- Believe that your dreams are worth not giving up on even when it looks like your situation is worthless.
- Believe that worry is a choice. So too are doubt, passive aggression, selfishness, wastefulness, and ignorance.
- Believe that you can always improve or learn something new regardless of your experience or how much you have won already.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Wanna talk about it?
We love awesome insights from people who are on a mission to accomplish big dreams. Leave a comment. Build a relationship. Level-up with free, elite training. It's more than talk -- it's a lifestyle and a group of people encouraging you every step of the way.