- Talk less than you listen. Think more than you do either of those.
- Write down your goals. Make them an indelible part of your daily motivation.
- Worry less about what other people think about you and more about how hard you are working.
- Call it as you see it. Don’t be unkind and don’t be passive aggressive. Just be candid.
- Correct yourself when you could be doing better. Get serious about being the best version of you possible.
- Receive criticism for what it is — the opinions of other people. Use what helps you best.
- Separate facts from fear. Don’t make decisions based on how things “might go”. Live inspired.
- Work as hard as you can. And then keep working. Working smarter won’t help you be amazing.
- Buy books. Buy a great coach. Invest in a great team to help you get to where you want to be.
- Drop anything (or anyone) who is holding you back from where you want to be.
- Knock out tasks every time you have a free moment. Waste less time watching television.
- Need to be better. Don’t just try to be better, ache because you’re not better already.
- Read great books. Readers are leaders. People who don’t read are idiots.
- Sell better. All of life is a sales pitch. Get better at the craft of influencing other people.
- Wish your way to a better life. Work your way to actually getting there.
- Drink less. Exercise more. Develop better financial skills.
- Kill fear with kindness. Kill cynicism with results.
- Raise the bar. Do better tomorrow than you did yesterday.
- Remind yourself to see the powerful, positive side of any situation.
- Invest in something that matters – YOU. Invest in others. Give to great causes.
- Continue doing what you’re doing now. It takes time to deliver big results.
- Dress for success. More importantly — live like you want to be successful.
- Form your own opinions. Don’t let other people force their bias on you.
- Keep your head in the game. What you think about you become.
- Put your priorities in order. Don’t let the small details fall through the cracks
- Mind your manners. No one likes to be around a slob.
- Push past the pain you feel. You’ll feel better when you get to where you want to be.
- Forgive those who do you wrong. Don’t let negativity cripple your ability to be amazing.
- Do what needs to be done. Do it each day. Until you’re done
- Stop complaining. Stop whining. Stop wasting your time with things that don’t matter.
- Start doing what you’ve been scared to do up until now.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Wanna talk about it?
We love awesome insights from people who are on a mission to accomplish big dreams. Leave a comment. Build a relationship. Level-up with free, elite training. It's more than talk -- it's a lifestyle and a group of people encouraging you every step of the way.