- Your ability to win is directly related to your ability to tough it out.
- Inspiration is a reward. You have to work for it and fight to keep it.
- The opposite of success isn’t failure. It’s apathy.
- You don’t need to worry about getting it wrong as long as you are willing to keep trying.
- Just because the critics are louder than you doesn’t mean they’re right.
- You’re not stuck. You’re just not making the right choices.
- The fastest way to get hurt is to look back while running forward.
- If you’re not radically different, you’re really not different at all.
- The path to realizing your full potential travels through the valley of setbacks.
- What works for someone else almost certainly isn’t going to work for you.
- Don’t believe everything you don’t hear.
- If you don’t believe in yourself, no else’s opinion will be enough to keep you motivated.
- There’s no such thing as burnout. If there’s enough fuel, the fire always burns.
- You don’t have to be “up for the job” to finish the job.
- If you have to tell people that you’re the one in charge, you’re probably not.
- Even if life were easier you wouldn’t be any happier.
- Effort is one of the only factors in life that is solely within your own control.
- If you think you just can’t make it, you probably won’t.
- Motivation is like oxygen. You only know it’s missing when you’re gasping for more.
- The difference between winning and losing is when you stop trying.
- Spend the time you worry about what other people think about you proving them wrong.
- Nothing works better to keep you inspired than being dissatisfied with where you are in life.
- Changing might hurt right now, but losing hurts forever.
- Working hard is working smart. There isn’t anything smarter you can do.
- Success isn’t about the resources you have but how resourceful you are.
- The greatest discovery you will ever make is that nothing is impossible.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Wanna talk about it?
We love awesome insights from people who are on a mission to accomplish big dreams. Leave a comment. Build a relationship. Level-up with free, elite training. It's more than talk -- it's a lifestyle and a group of people encouraging you every step of the way.