- Winners refuse to give up. They just won’t do it. They get hurt. They feel pain. They cry. But they keep going. Regardless.
- Winners want it more. There is always a very good, very smart reason to give up. That doesn’t mean it’s the right decision to make.
- Winners stay focused on what they want. Your goals look a lot scarier a few months after you make them. That’s not an excuse to shrug them off.
- Winners are tough. The difference between winning and losing usually just comes down to who has the most guts — not brains.
- Winners make time to think beyond the stress they are facing right now. What you think about the most you eventually do.
- Winners put their head down and grind. If you keep moving towards where you want to be, you’ll eventually end up there.
- Winners will themselves forward. The most important power in the world is “will power”. If you “will”, it will eventually happen.
- Winners are willing to be wrong. Just because you don’t know the exact next step to take doesn’t mean you shouldn’t take a next step.
- Winners believe. If you don’t believe in yourself, no else’s opinion or support will be enough to motivate you to keep moving.
- Winners master the details. Success comes down to the little things — beliefs, courage, and a relentless pursuit of your dreams.
- Winners are obsessed. No amount of intellectual data can persuade you to stay engaged emotionally when you just want to quit
- Winners learn from their mistakes. Just because you gave up one time isn’t a good excuse for you to keep giving up.
- Winners know how to handle the pain. You’ll feel better when you get to where you want to be. It just hurts until you get there.
- Winners embrace the battle until they win. Learning to “tough it out” is a life-long skill worth mastering.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
Wanna talk about it?
We love awesome insights from people who are on a mission to accomplish big dreams. Leave a comment. Build a relationship. Level-up with free, elite training. It's more than talk -- it's a lifestyle and a group of people encouraging you every step of the way.