Make no mistake — the battle to achieve success is rough.
You’ll be battered and bruised by the journey. And that’s on a good day.
When you are feeling down, it’s easy to fool yourself into believing that the success you want for yourself isn’t worth it.
Here’s the truth.
You don’t need a sudden rush of motivation.
What you really need is a new perspective. A fresh look at your situation.
“WHEN YOU CHANGE HOW YOU LOOK AT THINGS, THOSE THINGS CHANGE.”
Here are 50+ perspectives to help you find the inner strength to keep going when you feel like you can’t.
Find one that works for you. Write it down. Put it on your wallet. Tape it to your mirror — or on your steering wheel. Say it out loud until it’s burned into your brain.
Whatever you do, don’t wallow in your fear and failure. Own a new perspective
- When you feel like quitting, do it tomorrow.
- The difference between who you are right now and who you want to be is what you do.
- Most people aren’t awesome because what you have to do to be awesome isn’t awesome.
- If you aren’t willing to sacrifice for what you want, what you want becomes the sacrifice.
- You don’t have to be perfect to be awesome.
- Just because they’re loud doesn’t mean they’re right.
- Inspiration is the one thing you lose just after you stop looking for it.
- Nothing works if you don’t work.
- You either make progress or make excuses.
- If you want something you’ve never had before, you must do something you’ve never done before.
- Tough goals take tough people. Be tough.
- The opposite of success isn’t failure. It’s apathy.
- What you have to endure builds excellence.
- What you believe you become.
- Creativity is messy.
- How you do anything is how you do everything.
- Success is intentional. You make it happen. Or you don’t.
- What you learn determines how quickly you grow.
- Belief does not negate sweat
- Hard work is smart work.
- Success is a mindset long before it is something that other people can see.
- The difference between success and failure is usually just an excuse you are making right now.
- Nothing you ever do will ever outperform the quality of your beliefs.
- You can’t be great without being grateful.
- Now is the best time to fix the rest of your life.
- Don’t believe yourself. Believe in yourself.
- A shortcut is really a dead end in disguise.
- It’s not really a dream if you’re sure you can achieve it.
- Half measures only achieve full regret.
- Everything happens for a reason. Sometimes that reason is that you make bad choices.
- If you don’t know what matters, what you’re doing probably doesn’t.
- Productivity is a process. Not a moment in time.
- Avoid negative people at all costs. They will cost you everything.
- Fear is the fiction you feel.
- You’re never too busy to not do the right thing.
- Awesome is a choice.
- If you will, it will.
- Practice is the performance.
- You gotta want it before you get it.
- People who talk behind your back are behind you for a reason.
- It’s not supposed to get easier. You’re supposed to get stronger.
- There is no substitute for hard work.
- Success isn’t about the resources you have, but how resourceful you are.
- You don’t have problems. You have opportunities for greatness.
- You can’t pretend like you have it all figured out, and actually figure it out.
- What you believe, you become.
- Your thoughts become things.
- Belief is a drug.
- You can’t change people who don’t think they need to.
- Fear is a feeling. Not a fact.
- Work hard at working smart.
- Happiness is a habit.