To be successful you have to love what you do. That’s not optional. It’s mandatory.
If you want to win you have to wake up each day deeply passionate about taking steps closer to where you want to be.
Progress is a grind. Daily.
You are going to have to do things that you don’t love to do. Things that make you feel uncomfortable. Things that are hard. Things at which you are guaranteed to fail the first few times you try them.
Which is where your love makes the difference.
If you don’t love what you do, you’re going to fail and not get back up.
When things get tough you’re going to find a way to allow yourself to quit. You’re going to create smart excuses and intellectual arguments to justify giving up.
Which is why you must do what you love.
If you can’t do it all right now, then make the move to get started. Begin the process of transitioning from where you are now to where you want to be.
- Hire a coach who has already done it before.
- Find a mentor who can help you round out your rough edges.
- Join a group of like-minded individuals heading in the same direction.
- Ditch your negative friends and anything else that breaks your spirit.
- Read a book and learn something new that inspires you.
- Challenge yourself to do something new and improved each day.
- Save more money than seems necessary, convenient, or easy.
Your opportunities for improvement are endless.
Don’t let living swallow your ambition to live.
To truly live. To be the person you want to be. Life on your terms. Doing what you want, when you want.
That is possible. In fact, it’s guaranteed.
If you try long enough & hard enough, you’ll get to where you want to be.
But you have to want it. You have to love it. It can’t be a job. It has to be a mission. A calling. A way of life.
That’s worth fighting for. That’s worth doing whatever it takes.
Do what you love. Start right now. Do one thing that matters.